Friday 23 July 2010

Motivational quote.

Around the internet one can find a great amount of survival tips, tricks and supplies. I guess that is good. If I ever get stranded in the Everest I would like to know how to get magic beans. Nevertheless, what really motivates me through my daily instructions coming and going is this quote I found once:


"A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects."


It sure sounds impressive, doesn't it? This science fiction writer inspired me to become a instruction giver. Maybe you and I wont plan to get lost in the Sahara desert to test our abilities to survive, but I guess the ones who do, have no idea what to do to forget an ex. Probably they do not even think about it...

1 comment:

  1. necesito dos instrucciones...
    1. como hago para conseguir novi@ ... ajamm no tengo !... no consigo, he hecho el intento y nada de nada!

    2. como hago para no ser tan torpe!jajaja :P aclaro no por ser torpe es que no tengo novi@! no tiene relacion!

    ReplyDelete